Air America must find new Los Angeles, Chicago stations

Terry Wood tmw207@adelphia.net
Wed Apr 21 10:56:05 EDT 2004

So far I have found their programming to be informative, funny and worth
listening to.  Sure they need some more but they are better then listening
to the GOP networks of Rush, Howie, Sean et al
----- Original Message -----
From: "Sid Schweiger" <sid@wrko.com>
To: <boston-radio-interest@bostonradio.org>
Sent: Tuesday, April 20, 2004 11:06 PM
Subject: Re: Air America must find new Los Angeles, Chicago stations

> >>Does anyone know anything about the money behind this operation?  How
long can they survive without significant advertising?<<

> I've heard that they expect to lose money for the first two years, but
that was before they lost their affiliations in the #2 and #3 markets.  How
quickly those stations are replaced may well have everything to do with AA's
survival...not to even mention that their programming is still not going to
get them very far.