Ducting (skip) on upper VHF TV channels, UHF TV and FM this Monday morning

Sven Franklyn Weil sven@gordsven.com
Mon Apr 19 12:56:41 EDT 2004

On Mon, 19 Apr 2004, John Bolduc wrote:

> The band was quite open this morning.
>
> Channel 7 and 25 from Boston were unwatchable, due to NYC and NJ stations
> I suspect.

TV channels 25 and 7 are licenced to New York.

Channel 7 is an ABC network relay station (WABC-TV)

Channel 25 is a PBS & multi-ethnic station owned by the old Dept. of
Education (WNYE-TV)

> Chaneel 12 and Channel 13 both had Sesame Street between 7 and 8 AM, not
> the usual Providence Portland stations.

I wonder if you were catching Channel 13 out of Newark NJ  (that is the
major PBS outlet here).  WNET.

--
Sven