discussion on satellite radio

tc@chaostheory.com tc@chaostheory.com
Wed Apr 14 11:08:45 EDT 2004

With all the talk on satellite radio, I thought this might be of interest
to some people-- the Ad Club of Boston is holding "a breakfast panel
discussion on Satellite Radio and its impact on terrestrial radio in
Boston and other major markets." There is a charge for tickets.

There's more details on their website at:

http://www.adclub.org/Events/Event.cfm?EventID=119

I should mention that I'm not affiliated with the Ad Club. Hell, I don't
even work in advertising. Or radio for that matter. I'm just a media
junkie.