The Boston Herald Caught A Case Of "Clea Simon Disease"

Mark Watson markwats@comcast.net
Thu Apr 15 16:57:39 EDT 2004

    I read an article in today's Boston Herald (in the regular news section)
about the almost summerlike weather predicted for this Monday's running of
the Boston Marathon and how that will affect runners taking part in the
race. The article quoted WHDH-TV meterologist Harvey Leonard as predicting
Monday's high temperature could hit 81 degrees. Harvey Leonard hasn't worked
for WHDH-TV for almost 2 years now if memory serves me correctly, he's now
at WCVB Channel 5. And no the reporter wasn't Clea Simon, but he/she
apparently caught a case of "Clea Simon Disease".

Mark Watson