WLLO-LP 102.0 Londonderry transmitter location, north end of town

John Bolduc n1qgs@yahoo.com
Tue Apr 13 15:47:55 EDT 2004

Hello

WLLO-LP 102.0 Londonderry transmitter location is actually at the North
School, which I think is on Sanborn Road. Anyways, it is very near the
intersection of Routes 28 and 128, which is west of I-93 exit 5.
This would explain some of my strange reception findings.
The web site indicates they had to locate a the North Elementary School,
as other locations could not be squeezed into FCC separation guidelines.
They are broadcasting with 100 watts.

This makes the transmitter just about 2 1/2 miles from my house. I can
still fiddle with the antennas and get WBLM, but not with a clean signal,
due to WLLO-LP.

In the car I can hear WLLO-LP as far south as Dracut MA and up into
Hooksett NH.

Web site is:
http://schools.londonderry.org/leo/wllo103/index2.cfm

John