LEO 103 on the air in Londonderry NH

Chuck Igo chuckigo@maine.rr.com
Fri Apr 9 23:11:30 EDT 2004

Regarding Everclear's "On The AM Radio", Jeff wrote:
 >>The jingle is in the album version of the song, right at the
beginning, in low audio. The version that was played on the radio didn't
have the jingle.<<

Actually, it was a hoot to hear that in regular rotation when it was
hot.  The KHJ jingle-in version was played on many stations, including
WJBQ 97.9 up here in Maine, and I *think* I heard it on KISS in Boston,
as well.  Then again, I thought I heard Dale and JJ Wright on KISS, too,
back in the day, of course. (grinning... No duckin' required)

Chuck (RKO stations really DID rock!) Igo