the truth really is out there somewhere

Donna Halper dlh@donnahalper.com
Fri Apr 9 03:55:12 EDT 2004

In fact, it may even be in a library near you.  The new 3-volume
Encyclopedia of Radio has just been published, and it contains a number of
ground-breaking essays and research never before seen-- yes, friends, we
actually debunk a number of myths, and try to provide a reliable reference
work on the history of radio from day one to now.  You will see some of my
essays in it, along with a few by other folks you may have heard of.  If
you do get a chance to peruse it, I think you'll be impressed.  All of us
who were involved with the project worked very hard on it, and it took us
over 5 years.  But now it's available, and I couldn't be happier.  Just
wanted to let you know!  (And yes, such forgotten pioneers as Eunice
Randall, the Yankee Network, WGI, and the late great John Shepard 3rd are
finally getting their due.)