Globe article on new 1150 talker

Bob Nelson raccoonradio@yahoo.com
Thu Oct 30 14:19:04 EST 2003

http://www.boston.com/ae/tv/articles/2003/10/30/conservative_talk_station_debuts/

By the way, I guess "Talk of the Town" will be their
new "nickname"...maybe they can use the Pretenders
tune of the same name in promos. (I've thought for
awhile that a talk station could use that nickname and
song...)

By the way, sorry for nitpicking, but the Globe
article's headline says that the new station "debuts".
Actually the station premieres on Monday; shouldn't it
say "New Talk Station To Debut" or "New Talk Station
Will Debut"?
Saying "Debuts", present tense, means that it's
happening today whereas the station won't actually be
on till Monday. Oh well.