Fwd: RE: Fwd: WFXT 'Been QRP; WODS 'Gone Jingle Bellin'

wftn@comcast.net wftn@comcast.net
Wed Nov 26 21:39:42 EST 2003

I've been catching some weird things happening on the AM dial the last two nights.  I travelled Rt. 4 from Concord(NH) to Andover(NH) the last two evenings and I've got 1290 out of Keene, 1270 out of Dover, 1510(i think - the station out of Nashua) and WFEA 1370 as clear as a bell during the whole trip.  Tonight I was able to receive 1350 out of Laconia clearly.  Must be some type of atmospheric conditions.

Gary Ford
WFTN-FM