Christmas 103

Bob Nelson raccoonradio@yahoo.com
Tue Nov 25 03:12:37 EST 2003

--- Kevin Vahey <kvahey@tmail.com> wrote:
> Don't be surprised if come January we may have a FM
> sports talker. *and
> a new home for Glenn Ordway and the Sox*

Hmm-- the possibilities:

--The new sports talker is Infinity's WODS 103.3, and
'EEI-ers go there. Call letters stand for "Ordway Does
Sports" :) Sensing an oldies void in the
market, Entercom's 93.7 brings back the "Blue
Suede Radio" format they used to have. Paging
Cheryl Ann Gowdy :)

OR...

--Entercom keeps 93.7 and flips it to sports talk,
possibly with the Sox, too. The signal does pretty
well and they could add some AM affiliates where
it's weak (for Sox games)

OR

--The Sox/NESN buy 93.7 from Entercom and WSOX
Sports Talk 93.7 is on the air, probably with
WEEI's intellectual property (no jokes :) )
and AM 850 goes to another format.

OR

--WEEI sports talk moves to 93.7 but the Sox
decide to put their games on WBZ...

But who knows!