CBC HD Re: WNSH to 50kw, WPEP goes away

Kevin Vahey kvahey@tmail.com
Mon Nov 24 00:40:12 EST 2003

Last night's Hockey Night in Canada was the first major event produced
in the country in HDTV. (With the truck coming from New Hampshire)

I agree with Scott, the approach of going thru 3 parties to deliver the
signal makes far more sense as consumers investing in the equipment will
almost certainly go either cable or satellite for programming.

http://www.royalrooters.com/donations.htm