Why Willard "Mitt" Romney is Mass. Governor?

Kevin Vahey kvahey@tmail.com
Sun Nov 23 00:49:58 EST 2003

They would have if the could
It was called 7 Races mutuals

There was a formula they used adding the  payouts of horse races and
from that they came up with a 3 digit number. Course every once in
awhile the bookies would get creamed if they used the number from
Suffolk, so they would call Sam Cohen at the Herald and say run the
number from Lincoln or New York or Frostbite Falls. In any event
whatever number was in the Record is what the corner bookie paid off
on.

Growin up in that era, I can tell you WHIL AM had a lot of listeners at
4:30 every afternoon for Babe Rubenstein's Suffolk Downs show.

http://www.royalrooters.com/donations.htm