THE Game in HD on WLVI?

Kevin Vahey kvahey@tmail.com
Fri Nov 21 19:01:43 EST 2003

It is a broadcast milestone I will grant you, though WCVB HD picked up
Pats  last week

Now I am curious
WHDH TV was  certainly the first to do local sports (Sox Bruins in
color) back in 1958 with as my Dad called the backbreaking TK 41 cameras
made by RCA.

But who was the first FM station to brodcast in stero in Boston?

http://www.royalrooters.com/donations.htm