Today's LTAR

Paul Hopfgarten paul@03038.com
Tue Nov 18 14:29:16 EST 2003

I'll assume, Mr Weil, that you have visited the mid-section of the USA. NOT
a bastion of liberal thought. At BEST, the USA is a 50/50 split of what is
generally acknoledged as "Conservative" or "Liberal", though rarely is there
a 50/50 split in any specific area of the country.

I have a theory that Salt Water breeds Liberal thought, as with a few
exceptions, the most liberal areas of the USA are cities/states with a
saltwater coastline......Just a theory.

Hmmm. Saltwater paths good for AM DXing and Liberals....coincidence?

<G>

Paul Hopfgarten
East Derry NH 03041
paul@03038.com