Today's LTAR

Sven Franklyn Weil sven@gordsven.com
Tue Nov 18 10:53:16 EST 2003

On Mon, 17 Nov 2003, Garrett Wollman wrote:

> I'm rarely even awake when LTAR is on.  Sunday is sleep-in day.

Y'all forget, Garrett is a computer geek -- that means he works till all
hours of the night and uses the weekend to recover. :-)

Anyway, Garrett, what you can do (if you're lucky to have an office with a
windo or any AM reception) is to get a radio with an auxiliary line-out
jack.  Bring that and an inexpensive VCR and set 'em up in your office.
Program that VCR for the time that LTAR is on and you're set.  Come in on
Monday and you can listen to the playback.

By the way, how come last time I was up there, there was music all day
long on WJIB on the weekends? There used to be various ethnic and
leased-access shows before.  But when I was there in August for the MIT
Flea Market, I spent all day listening to WJIB while we drove around
Boston and environs taking in the sights.

--
Sven