Today's LTAR

A. Joseph Ross lawyer@attorneyross.com
Tue Nov 18 00:22:33 EST 2003

On 17 Nov 2003 at 23:41, A. Joseph Ross wrote:

> > For the benefit of those of us who were not able to partake, can you
> > explain how the topic of the show wandered that far afield?
>
> Going from memory, I think it had something to do with religious
> programming.

And Bob replied to me:

Nope.. .It was about ABC cutting out the 4-minute sequence from the movie
"Mission To Mars" where that 4 minutes graphically showed how aliens
seeded earth and evolution began; which is contrary to the Bible. And
similarly, CBS didn't air "The Reagans" which did not make the famous
Republican look good.

Both together shows how the networks don't want to piss off Bush (and his
Bush-league of republicans), when he's the one who can assure that
networks can buy more stations.