WNAN

Laurence Glavin lglavin@lycos.com
Sun Nov 16 13:46:09 EST 2003

On today's (11/16) LTAR, the Jibguy mentioned that WNAN,
91.1 on Nantucket Island, won approval to boost its power
somewhat.  I assume that this is contingent on UMass Dartmouth's
WUSM going ahead with its CP to change frequency from 91.1 to
89.3.  I understand this may not happen till next year,
unless some of the Krocdough is made available to local
stations for upgrades like this.

Laurence Glavin
(I can attest to the existence of Misty Bitner;
she was present for MY appearance on LTAR.)
BTW, if you think it's odd to give a family surname to
a pet, I heard of a guy who brought his pet lizard to his
denomination to be baptized, thus the first Christian Science monitor.