Open or closed archives

Scott Fybush scott@fybush.com
Thu Nov 13 22:19:32 EST 2003

>Right now, considering comments sent to me privately, sentiment seems
>about evenly split, so I probably won't make any changes at this time.

Which was exactly what I was going to suggest to Mr. Moderator, and would have
done so sooner if I'd had power today. (Went out at 10AM at the height of the
windstorm and just came back about 9:45 tonight...argh.)

My address has been so spam-harvested already that appearing in the Archives
here doesn't make much of a difference. More to the point, I think the
ability for
Archives material to show up in Google searches has yielded new contributors
to our friendly little forum on more than one occasion, and I'd like to see
that
continue.