NH, VT Public Radio applaud $200 million gift from McDonalds widow

Paul Hopfgarten paul@03038.com
Tue Nov 11 18:43:41 EST 2003

Which, Aaron, only proves that Government and Corparate leaders are
generally cut from the same cloth. There is no RIGHT or LEFT at these
levels, only the "How do I get mine and screw others" mentality. Only the
means to the end are different, the end IS the same for both.

(This also holds true for Union vs Management issues). It's ALWAYS how much
Power and $$ (as a means of representing power) one can exert over others,
either through monopolization (corporate) or regulation (government),

Paul Hopfgarten
East Derry NH 03041
paul@03038.com