Magic Songs

Garrett Wollman wollman@khavrinen.lcs.mit.edu
Mon Nov 10 16:15:35 EST 2003

<<On Thu, 6 Nov 2003 16:04:14 -0500, "Brian Vita" <brian_vita@cssinc.com> said:

> Anyone on the list save the recent postings with all of the "Magic" songs on
> them?  Right after I deleted the last of them I got commissioned to voice a
> PSA for a local magic convention.  Thanks in advance.

I know that this has been taken care of out-of-band, but I would like
to take this opportunity to remind everyone that the discussions on
this list are archived, so you don't have to ask to find out what was
said.  See <http://lists.bostonradio.org/> for more information.

(I've been thinking about making the list archives subscribers-only;
what would you folks think about that?)

-GAWollman