WTTT - - AM950

Steve Runner steve@steverunner.com
Thu Nov 6 11:36:59 EST 2003

Barry Londerville (sp?) did overnights at WEEI NewsRadio 590 in the
1980's.

(I used to switch the board back to "combo" mode at 5am in the
mornings).

- Steve

---------------------------
Steve Walker
Sr. Network Analyst
Managed Network Services

125 Jeffrey Ave
Holliston, MA  91746
Tel: 508-893-8141
Fax:508-429-0500
AIM: Steven4
www.aimnetsolutions.com

-----Original Message-----
From: boston-radio-interest-bounces@rolinin.BostonRadio.org
[mailto:boston-radio-interest-bounces@rolinin.BostonRadio.org] On Behalf
Of Hakim Madjid
Sent: Thursday, November 06, 2003 10:53 AM
To: kvahey@tmail.com; dlh@donnahalper.com; joepappalardo2001@yahoo.com
Cc: boston-radio-interest@rolinin.BostonRadio.org
Subject: Re: WTTT - - AM950

>Makes one miss the good old days of Haywood Vincent,
>Paul B Jim Westover, Steve Fredricks etc

>We were trying to recall the overnight WEEI host of
>25 years ago.. Bruce Lee sound familar to anyone?

IIRC, Bruce Lee was the overnight host on WEEI in the
several years prior to the station becoming all news.

I seem to remember that in the late 60s, that Jim
Westover had the late evening or overnight shift on
EEI? Of course I may not be remembering correctly.

Some really great talk radio on 590 back then.

=====
73, de Hakim (N1ZFF)