WTTT - - AM950

Donna Halper dlh@donnahalper.com
Wed Nov 5 01:19:05 EST 2003

Joe P. wrote--
>One thing though....  I heard the host (Hewitt)
>welcome his new Boston listeners at "WTTT - AM 9-50".

The station seems to be trying to image itself as a conservative station
that even a stereotypically Massachusetts liberal can like-- one promo had
a female voice who said she listened but didn't know how to tell her
friends, or something like that-- she said she had voted for all of the
Kennedys but she wasn't ashamed to admit she liked this new
station...  Basically, it sounded like a kinder gentler version of
conservative talk, blaming Clinton for most things and defending Bush...
yawn... do we need yet another conservative talk station in town?