ZITS Retry

Laurence Glavin lglavin@lycos.com
Tue Nov 4 16:56:38 EST 2003

About two weeks ago, I made reference to the "Zits" comic strip
that BRIGers might find interesting.  The King Features
website only displayed two-week-old "archives" so I employed
a daily newspaper that worked on Google, but wouldn't
click through here.  Well, two weeks have passed and the
strip I referenced is today's (11/04) archive on King features...so let's try it again (if it rolls over, select October 21)

http://www.kingfeatures.com/features/comics/zits/about.htm

Laurence Glavin