Mud-watch 2003... countdown to the next year thingy....

Chuck Igo chuckigo@maine.rr.com
Wed Dec 31 20:20:39 EST 2003

Bill O transcribed an attention-getting break on the new lpfm in VT as:

<out of a folky-rock song> ".....One hundred thousand digital milliwatts
of power....89.3 WMUD-LP Moriah....."  <into an Italian folk song.....>

<<

Funny, I thought it was the wind they called Moriah.  But no, in
Vermont, it's the mud.  What do y'all call your dirt?

But funnier is the power calculation... I gots to remember that whilst
our former 10k fm is spritzing out 3k on a backup mitter....

- -Chuck (showing my age) Igo