A "Legal" 99.9 For Lawrence?

Paul Anderson paulranderson@charter.net
Tue Dec 30 20:45:11 EST 2003

On Dec 30, 2003, at 6:50 PM, Dan Billings wrote:

> From: "Laurence Glavin" <lglavin@lycos.com>
>
>> This turned out to be a false belief, just like the ones he preached
>> in the pulpit no doubt.
>
> That is one of the most offensive things that I have ever seen posted
> here.

Why?  Most of the religious broadcasters I've been aware of, especially
those involved in low-power stations, are of the Bible-thumping
Send-Me-Your-Money kind and quite outside mainstream religion.  Perhaps
it's not true in this case and Laurence made an incorrect assumption,
but I bet it's not.

Paul