Wboq

Anne Kamau ak@omalleyandharvey.com
Tue Dec 30 10:26:20 EST 2003

PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL
DO NOT DISCLOSE
ATTORNEY CLIENT COMMUNICATION

 I am very disappointed to hear strange music from this station.  I do not
know what to listen to now.  do you know any radio station that plays
American standard or jazz? help!

Anne Kamau
O'Malley and Harvey, LLP

    This e-mail, and any attachments thereto, is intended only for the use
of the addressee(s) named herein and may contain legally privileged and/or
confidential information.  If you are not the intended recipient of this
e-mail, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or
copying of this e-mail, and any attachments thereto, is strictly prohibited.
If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify me via return
e-mail or via telephone at 617-357-5544 and permanently delete the original
and any copy of any e-mail and any printout thereof.
---