Museum of Broadcast Communications Chicago

Bob Nelson raccoonradio@yahoo.com
Tue Dec 30 03:59:37 EST 2003

--- Kevin Vahey <kvahey@tmail.com> wrote:
> I have spent a very enjoyable day at the MBC in
> Chicago. Good thing I
> came today as the museum closes tomorrow to move to
> a new home.

I visited that place in 1998. I think Jerry Williams
was an inductee; in fact, the year he was inducted,
WRKO carried the induction ceremonies live. (They
did a montage of moments for him, ranging from
the famed "Vietnam veteran call" to Jerry tangling
with Ted Kennedy on air, to a woman calling Jerry's
sex survey to tell him her favorite place to "do it"
was on the washing machine.)