DirecTV (was TV Guide editions)

Kevin Vahey kvahey@tmail.com
Thu Dec 25 14:05:38 EST 2003

Ch 9 has had problems with DirecTV for months. I am assuming wherever
the uplink is for the local feeds they do not get a great OTA signal.

Speaking of 9, how did they get permission to carry the ESPN game last
Sat, but no Providence OTA was allowed? The NFL requires an OTA signal
in the primary market (in this case WCVB) but how did MUR snesk in?