WBOQ changes to 60s/70s AC/oldies

Mark Time busnrail@yahoo.com
Wed Dec 24 20:55:03 EST 2003

raccoonradio sniffles in his well-deserved beer:

> I have it on right now...they're playing a song from
> the 60s or 70s I can't remember the title or artist
> ("Every day with you girl/Is sweeter than the day
> before...")

I should know this one...one of the local groups WLS and WCFL were so good
about playing back in the day...Classics IV?

> And now: Paul McCartney, "Take it Away"...
> The Turtles, "You Showed Me"...

Well, at least the playlist is wider than the average olden-moldie outlet.

> Simon Geller rolls over in his grave...again...

I can hear his dulcet tones now, haunting "Glaw-stuh"....

-- Mark
(part-time radio fan now in the shadows of the KFI tower)