WCSH 50th

Garrett Wollman wollman@khavrinen.lcs.mit.edu
Tue Dec 23 21:49:20 EST 2003

<<On Tue, 23 Dec 2003 20:56:43 -0500, "Dan Billings" <billings@suscom-maine.net> said:

> Interesting that Channel 6 has only had three weeknight sports anchors in
> its history.  Don McWilliams who was there from the beginning until 1977, a
> guy named Scott Wahle who was there for two years,

...who should be familiar to many readers from his career at WBZ-TV.

After a great deal of searching, I finally found his on-line bio.
Looks like he started out doing radio in Orleans (at what are now WFPB
and WKPE-FM), then moved rapidly up the TV market rankings, going from
Portland to Hartford to Detroit and finally to Boston, where he has
been since 1989.

-GAWollman