CBC in Vermont

Bob Nelson raccoonradio@yahoo.com
Sat Dec 20 23:55:26 EST 2003

--- Larry Weil <kc1ih@mac.com> wrote:
> I seem to remember seeing something here about there
> being a new CBC Radio
> 1 station on FM in southern Quebec that can be heard
> in northern
> Vermont.  Does anyone remember the post, or know
> what frequency the station
> is on, and if it can be heard in the Burlington
> area?  I tried looking in
> the archives and I could not find anything.

I looked up the frequency list at the CBC site:

http://www.cbc.ca/frequency/frequency_qb.html

and noticed:
Cowansville 101.9FM CBMG-FM

Cowansville is not far from the VT border (according
to my road atlas). If you take I-89 across the border
it becomes Quebec route 133; then Cowansville is
32 km east of Pike River on Rt. 202. Anyway,
maybe that's the one?