Nassau buys WMTW Broadcast Group

Matthew Osborne mattosborne1976@yahoo.com
Wed Dec 17 14:39:40 EST 2003

On Tue, 16 Dec 2003 21:24:05 -0500 Dan Billings
<billings@suscom-maine.net> wrote:

> Can anyone shed any light on how this group operates
> their stations?  Above
> or below average when it comes to programming?

    This is totally from an outsider's point of view,
but IMHO they own one of the best sounding CHR
stations in the northeast in Trenton, NJ (WPST).  If
that station is any indication of how the rest of
their stations sound, I would think their programming
quality is pretty good.  From the sounds of it, they
are going to be a HUGE improvement for the WMTW
Broadcast group once they take over.

                                 Matt Osborne
                                 Poughkeepsie, NY