WRKO-AM's Miller on C-Span

Paul Hopfgarten paul@03038.com
Sat Dec 13 22:54:50 EST 2003

Lionel is broadcast on 1450 WKXL...and while not Boston local, the fact is
his show is syndicated to some degree...

-Paul Hopfgarten
East Derry NH

-----Original Message-----
From: boston-radio-interest-bounces@rolinin.BostonRadio.org
[mailto:boston-radio-interest-bounces@rolinin.BostonRadio.org]On Behalf
Of tony schinella
Sent: Saturday, December 13, 2003 9:33 PM
To: B-R-I
Subject: Re: WRKO-AM's Miller on C-Span

I watched almost the entire discussion and found a lot of it interesting.
Scotto should have dressed up just a little bit. If you wear only a shirt,
wear black, like Lionel did!
BTW, he was hilarious! I would listen to Lionel if he was on the air in this
area but I think his show is only local.
I was glad to finally hear someone out Blanquita in her place. She is
nothing but a organ-grinder for the RNC.
The only thing I didn't like was the surprisingly pompous Michael Harrison
and his whole attitude.
I know it was his show and all, but does he have to rub people's face in his
obnoxiousness?
Also, his diatribe at the end about talk radio being a business and there
shouldn't be any fairness of viewpoints
was just too much for me to handle. His self-righteous anger was so over the
top.