WKBR-AM 1250 Channels WSMN-AM 1590

Laurence Glavin lglavin@lycos.com
Sat Dec 13 13:10:27 EST 2003

It was my understanding that WKBR-AM 1250 in Manchester, NH
carried some bird-fed talk shows, e.g. Sean Hannity
live, but otherwise was old-style country recordings.
My casual review of the AM dial this morning (12/13,
Nor'easter v2.0 eve) revealed that they were broadcasting
a simulcast of Nashua's WSMN-AM 1590, including that station's
commercial load for mainly Nashua businesses.  Something
like this happened 18 months ago when they picked up "Imus
in the M-O-R-N-I-N-G" complete with WFAN spots, traffic,
and NYC weather.  Has WKBR abandoned nighttime and
weekend corn-pone recordings for other talk shows, or sports P-B-P?
Have any Granite Staters been monitoring the  formerly
Bittner Broadcasting outlet lately?

Laurence Glavin