Maine's classical music radio network has been sold

RogerKola@aol.com RogerKola@aol.com
Thu Dec 11 22:46:25 EST 2003

In a message dated 12/11/03 8:53:00 PM Eastern Standard Time,
wollman@khavrinen.lcs.mit.edu writes:

> 104.9 was not owned by Mariner.  I don't think the Tanger who owns
>  WBOQ is likely to be flipping formats.
>
>  -GAWollman

I have been told.....WBOQ is in the process of "informing" their advertisers
that a format change will take place on 12/23/03....

Indications are a MOR/AC/70's (part time syndicated) format....in contrast to
their current "jazz by local artists"....

Again this is 3rd hand...rep to customer to me...so take it for what it is
worth...

Roger