Maine's classical music radio network has been sold

Larry Weil kc1ih@mac.com
Thu Dec 11 20:53:00 EST 2003

At 08:22 PM 12/11/2003, Sean Smyth wrote:

>Does anyone else think an all-sports FM rim-shotter could be in sight on
>104.9?

No!

Although WBOQ was part of the same group as the Maine stations at one time,
it has since been sold to a different member of the family, and does not
seem to be included in this sale.

I believe WBOQ is doing quite well it it's North Shore market (not an
official market, but the area they are trying to reach), so I see no reason
for a change.

--
Larry Weil
Lake Wobegone, NH