Salty Brine's Real Name?

Larry Lovering news@southstation.org
Sun Dec 7 21:25:58 EST 2003

(By the way, that is his legal name, it's not a nickname... oh, of course,
his parents had not christened him "Salty" but he had it changed legally
many years ago.... and he is silver-haired, quite elderly, missing a leg,
but very much alive and beloved by an entire state.)

>From Jim's Journal at http://www.geocities.com/jimsjournal/jj01/091901.html

I always thought it was Walter, but I'm not sure now...

-Larry Lovering