TV Coverage Of The Storm

Dan Billings billings@suscom-maine.net
Sat Dec 6 23:57:32 EST 2003

One of the dumbest things that radio ever did was let TV get ahead of them
in storm coverage.  Today's generation of kids turns on the TV to find out
if there is school.  When I was growing up, radio was the place to turn for
information in the morning.  I don't think that's the situation in most
households today.  My habit now is to turn on the TV when I get up.  I do
listen to the radio when I am in the shower and when I get into the car, but
otherwise it is TV in the morning.  Though it's usually TV coverage of a
radio show (Imus) after I get local news and weather from WCSH.

-- Dan Billings, Bowdoinham, Maine