WFXT-DT (Channel 31) off the air?

Brian Vita brian_vita@cssinc.com
Wed Dec 3 10:35:32 EST 2003

Might this also be caused by the lead time for a replacement of the required
part?  My guess is that the HDTV stuff is being installed as soon as the
factories crank it out and that there's not a lot of spare parts inventory
sitting around yet.  This, of course, is just speculation.

Brian T. Vita, President
Cinema Service & Supply, Inc.
77 Walnut St. - Ste 4
Peabody, MA  01960-5691 USA