Re: Herald's Dean Johnson on new 1150 talker

--- tony schinella <radiotony@comcast.net> wrote:
> met his daughter Ann
> while we were both working for Ralph Nader and she
> was a firecracker
> leftist - who
> shunned him and didn't speak to him for years.

That kind of reminds me of the relationship between
conservative L.A. talk host Wally George and his
daughter, actress Rebecca deMornay. On an E! profile
of George, it was said she wouldn't talk to her dad
due to his political beliefs.

George passed away a month or two ago. He did a
longtime TV show on KDOC-TV in Anaheim which
eventually got nationally syndicated (it was on
Ch. 56 here IIRC; ironically enough, I think
KDOC was also a "channel 56").