Re: WLTI :: WJUL :: WUML

At 07:05 PM 10/21/2003, rogerkirk wrote:
>"Bill O'Neill"
> >... Apparantly, the administration of the school had not considered
> >the necessity to notify the students at the station of the actual
> >change, but, alas, all is well now.
>
>This seems to demonstrate a very deep chasm between the students
>and the administration.  What IS their problem?

A more interesting question is: was the Lowell Sun given more advance
notice of the change than the WJUL Student management?  By which I mean at
least more than a week, give or take.

Whether or not that actually would mean anything is irrelevant; it
certainly would be feeding the fears of the student management that the
administration is favoring the Sun over the student body.