Fwd: Re: WJUL "Lowell SunRise"

>DATE: Wed, 1 Oct 2003 06:14:18
>From: "Mark Watson" <markwats@comcast.net>
>To: "Boston Radio Interest" <boston-radio->interest@bostonradio.org>

>   From what I've heard the first two days, I'm not >impressed. Audio quality
>sounds flat and at times, distorted.

Today (10/01) was the worst...the volume was so low as to be
inaudible, so I surmised the two channels were out-of-phase;
when I tuned in through a stereo receiver, the sound had that
disembodied sound that out-of-phase channels provide, but the
volume was till sotto voce (a musical term meaning R-E-A-L-L-Y
quiet!).

Laurence Glavin