Fybush's Tower Site of the Week

Glad to see Scott choose to put up Delmarva Broadcasting's (nee Steinman
Stations) WDEL/WSTW as this week's Tower Site of the Week. Very interesting
stuff in the profile. I encourage you to check it out!

If the Steinmans treat the radio operation any way they treat their
newspaper properties in Lancaster, then they're definitely well-run.

(For the interest of full disclosure, I've worked for the Steinman papers in
the past, including this summer, and found employees are treated better than
they are at any paper I've previously worked.)

---