Fwd: Laurence From Methuen gets quoted

>DATE: Sun, 14 Sep 2003 21:52:46
>From: Donna Halper <dlh@donnahalper.com>
>To: boston-radio-interest@bostonradio.org

>So I am not the only one who gets her name in print >these days-- I saw a
>business article in the Sunday Globe and our own >Laurence from Methuen was
>quoted in it.  Hey, big guy, tell your publicist he >or she did a great job!!!

Modesty prevented me from promoting this item, but since you
brought it up:  it's at

http://www.boston.com/business/globe/articles/2003/09/14/for_a_banking_staple_checkout_time/

I don't have a publicist;  I received a brochure from
Sovereign about a switch to facsimilies instead of cancelled
checks.  I e-mailed Bruce Mohl at the Globe and the Mohl-man
was nice enough not only to reply to my missive but also to call me at home on his time and conduct a brief
interview that he later included in his story.
We pick on the Globe a lot here, but Bruce came across
as the proverbial nice guy and he couldn't have been more professional!

Laurence Glavin