Re: Ken Mayer

For years around Whiskey Point Brookline, stores still had WVOM clocks.

Friend of mine who lives in California now but grew up in Cambridge
emailed me that he found an old reel to reel tape of my 7th grade choir
appearing on WTAO in 1962 and the host was Ray Walker who I dimly recall
also was a fill in weatherman on Ch 5. I recall that day as WTAO did a
remote from Bence's Drug Store on Mass Av Cambridge.