Re: First radio network broadcast

I remember Sherm in the press room talking about it one night and Bill
Veeck the WS owner says he remembered listening to Sherm.

As Sherm told it it was done late nights from a Boston hotel and *Think*
he said it was on WEEI

Sherm also used to enjoy telling the story on how he was offered a song
to produce and turned it down saying it was silly   the song?  Rudolph
the Red Nosed Reindeer