Re: Don & Mike silenced

It's a ploy to encourage WW1 to start charging stations to carry the show (sure way to make the affiliates behave once they sign on the bottom line) and share the proceeds with D&M.  Thursday's show started on the network, then once they started bitching about the network situation WW1 pulled the plug and went to a "best-of."  I heard how it played out on the flagship and it was pretty funny stuff.  I hope they win; if they're gonna compromise the localism (and ratings potential) of their essentially DC-area show to please a national audience then they should be compensated for it (remember that their heavy pay packet is based solely on their past performance in the nation's capitol.)

Take care,
Chris