now, is that we'll be broadcasting the show from the Middle East Downstairs
live as it happens that night.  Clea also doesn't mention the "NCP show" on
Sept.19th.   Details about this stuff & band lists are (and more will
appear) at www.zbconline.com

This isn't a benefit, btw...ticket sales are pretty much going to cover
costs of live broadcast, bands, and venue rental...no "profit" or anything.

I was at the WJUL "Raising Awareness Benefit" show on-campus at Fox Hall
last night.  The bands were pretty good but I didn't hear anything in the
way of actually raising awareness about the Lowell Sun deal.   I couldn't
stay past 9pm, though...maybe they talked about it later.