From: owner-boston-radio-interest@bostonradio.org
[mailto:owner-boston-radio-interest@bostonradio.org] On Behalf Of Chuck
Igo
Sent: Thursday, September 04, 2003 4:55 PM
To: (newsgroup) Boston-Radio-Interest
Subject: Paul Perry Departs

from All Access, Paul Perry departs WODS.

let the speculation begin.  okay.  i'll start.

Dale?  JJ?  Dale&JJ?

personally, i've always enjoyed listening to Paul, and moreso working
with
him.  he's
really a nice guy, a talented broadcast professional, and has excellent
taste in automobiles.
but sadly, the numbers, by which we all too often live/die/eat/breathe,
are
never consistently
fair.

uncle paulie: if you're reading/lurking, keep us posted.

- -Chuck Igo