RE: Radio station to resume broadcasting Friday

Again, for the umpteenth time....when the liberals on this list go
political, no comment from moderator, when a conservative responds to the BS
(Dan Billings getting some sort of exemption), it's 'johnny-on-the-spot" to
shut down the "non-radio" discussion. This has happened more than once...

All I ask for is consistancy, Either we DONT go down that road (Really,
limiting to FCC issues should be about it), or those of us that read things
which are wrong at the baseline be allowed to respond.

Paul Hopfgarten
Audiophile AND PROUDLY Conservative
Bush '04 ALL THE WAY (Though I'd rather a Steve Forbes or Ron Paul in the
WH)
East Derry NH 03041
paul@03038.com